Just like platforms woocommerce and magento, Shopify is an e-Commerce software development company that innovates various computer software intended for retail and online stores. Odoo on the other hand is a web-based ERP app that offers quick responsive modules to handle any type of business. It offers a business with its basic needs, such as HR, CRM, sales, accounting, purchase, and so on. This of course will need a Shopify developer and Odoo developer to have both linked together and become beneficial to a business.
Shopify is the frontend of an e-Commerce website, while Odoo is its quick responsive backend. Developers link the two through an Odoo connector app, which connects anything with Odoo. Here, users can synchronize any customers, products, orders and payment from Shopify to Odoo. The connector will surely offer a seamless integration between Odoo and Shopify.
- You can design several odoo instances and handle them so easily.
- All your products from Shopify to Odoo will be sync with this app.
- Your customers as well will be sync by this app from Shopify to Odoo.
- All Shopify orders can be synchronized to Odoo using this app.
- Shopify collection and categories will be synced to Odoo by this app.
- Shopify payment methods and Odoo payments can possibly mapped by the software.
- Products are manually mapped at Shopify end.
- Tax mapping can be done whenever tax calculation is required by Shopify and Odoo.
- You can also manually map the currency used in Shopify and Odoo.
- Sync the bidirectional inventory.
- Seamless integration
- Compatible with cross browsers.
- Is user-friendly and easily configured.
- The Odoo connector works well with Odoo 12.0 version.
Once you reach the landing page, you’ll find the “install” button. You need to be at the shop URL to install the app.
If you use the odoo connector to connect you from the Shopify store to Odoo, you’ll find out that it improves your sales, synchronize your operations and simplify your inventory. The Odoo connector will sync everything from Shopify to Odoo. If you don’t know much about the app, you can always hire a Shopify developer or an Odoo developer to do this part for your online store.
Once installed, you need to subscribe to a monthly plan to make the app work. The payment will ensure you go directly to the Odoo connector where you can configure, sync products, collections, customers, orders, payments, taxes and currencies.
You can also do mappings from Shopify to Odoo, where everything is synchronized with just one click. Here you can edit, delete or filter by clicking the “Synchronization” button. If you feel you want to know more about how to use the Odoo connector when accessing Shopify and Odoo, you can watch videos featured on the Internet for further information. Or better, you can ask a Shopify developer or an Odoo developer to provide you with a step by step detail. If you have further questions, you can always contact the Odoo customer care service for support.